Well, to be honest, making PayPal in Pakistan is a bit risky. Because after all your PayPal account is not verified. There was a method back then in 2013-15. Through which we were able to verify it via Payoneer debit card. Now you don’t have to worry anymore. I have found a new and working method through which you will be to verify your PayPal account.
The one who is still claiming that you can verify it through Payoneer MasterCard is simply lying.
Now, if you want to create your PayPal account so you must keep it in mind that there is a risk. As PayPal is not working in Pakistan. So in the registration form, you don’t find Pakistan thus you have to go with the fake information.
Even after you verify your Paypal account via VCC. I recommend you to please go through the precautions below. As it is always better.
- The very first thing is, you must have a friend, relative or any other person whom you can trust. In a country which PayPal supports. If no then you are going blind. If yes then ask him for his information and fill up in the registration. I am saying this because if by chance you are limited or froze. You ask your friend or relative that give them a phone call. After verification, your account will become on its normal state.
- Don’t open your account so often. Log in when you really need it.
- Make a documentation folder on your PC. Where you save the information of your each and every transaction. Again this will help you in the worst case scenario.
- Don’t change your password. Saying it again don’t change your password. Otherwise, you will not be able to log in your account again. In order to log in, you have to first verify. It happened to me when I changed the password and then when I try to log in they said that you are unable login due to the incorrect password. I go for the password recovery even after several attempts I was unable to log in. I lost about $100. If by chance you changed the password and stuck as I was. But if you followed my first step (to register your account on your relative or friends information). Then there is no problem. Ask him to give them a call and after verification, you will be able to log in your account.
How to make PayPal account in Pakistan
When you are sure that you have read the above precaution so make sure you apply them. Precautions will help you from a future headache. After all, it’s your money and your account. Do what you wanna do. But if you follow the steps you will be safe In Shaa Allah.
So now let’s begin.
- First of all, go to PayPal
- Click on signup button at the top right corner.
- As you click, it will navigate you to the form where you have to fill your email and password.
- After you fill the form click on next
- Another form appears where you have to fill your first name last name address, city, postal code and mobile number.
- Check on I agree
- Click on next
- Now you have to link your credit card to Paypal. No worries, click on I’ll do it later
- If any promotion appears just skip it
- Go to your email address and verify the PayPal email just click on confirm.
- A new tab will be open. It will ask you to log in.
- It may prompt you to verify the mobile number. Just click on skip or click on get the code and ask your friend for the code. Enter the code and verify your phone number.
- Now you are done. Congratulations you have created a PayPal account.
The account you created is 50% verified. If you had verified it via phone number then 60%. 100% when you add the credit card.
The worst part is you can’t make it 100% verified until and unless you have a credit card of PayPal supported countries. But it is not the case anymore.
Verify PayPal via virtual credit card
This is not free as it was with Payoneer. It is working as of march 28th, 2017.
It worked for me that’s why I have included it in this guide. Just follow the steps below.
- First of all, buy VCC from here.
- Login to PayPal account.
- Click on link card.
- Now Enter the credit card information you just bought to the following form
- On dashboard, you will something similar to this
If it helps you in creating your account. Then don’t forget to share it on social media. If you have any comment or questions use the comment box below.